Sunday 27 May 2012

I've Been Here Before

I've Been Here Before
A solo by Sara Coffin
Dancing on the Edge July 2008, Sunshine Coast Sept 2008






I'm remember shooting my first ever dance rehearsal in the Heritage Playhouse in Gibsons, BC in 2008.  The artist was Sara Coffin, the co-founder of SINS dance.  I was ecstatic she was open about having me come in to photograph her so my family and I made a trip out to the Sunshine Coast to see her perform.  I was very grateful to have met Sara Coffin who is now working as the Interim Artistic Director for Mocean Dance in Nova Scotia until September 2012.  Sara was the recipient of the the Santa Aloi Award (2010), Iris Garland Emerging Choreographer Award (2009), and the BC Emerging Dance Artist Award (2005). 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Number of Hits